Saturday, April 18, 2015

Marie Antoinette Room Box


I have loved paper dolls since I was a little girl.
I am fascinated with create little boxed rooms of my favorite items.
In this case I did a room box of the infamous Marie Antoinette.
This is entirely created by me, using photos from search
 engines and them printing them out onto photo paper and
creating from that point on.















Its a faux mock up of a tad of Versailles. I even
did the ceiling. Designed the walls and flooring.
Everything you see is raised and moved forward
in lines to add depth.














The top of the room is a miniature Tea Set ,
the food items are erasers with glitter added to them.





Here you will see close ups of the different items in
the rooms. I loved creating this and will be doing
 one on a Downton Abbey theme



















Here you see several photos of the outside of the room box.
This is so much fun, and very relaxing for me I have to say.








No comments: