Friday, February 14, 2014

Drawing


I very rarely draw out my ideas, most artists do, but sometimes I just have too. The project I am
working I have to draw the torso/size out. Does anyone still use Graph Paper? I would be lost
without it when designing patterns.
Anyway, I am making a SANTOS DOLL, first time and decided on the shape I liked best. I was amazed to find so many different versions of this fantastic doll. As you can see after I came up with the size, after several attempts, I got carried away with coloring, just plain PLAYING with color.
I think I will save this and create my very first mixed media collage..........mmmmmm! 

4 comments:

SympleTymes Cloth Art By Sherrie Nordgren said...

Your doll will be amazing..Did you see this gals SANTOS DOLL ??
http://www.pinterest.com/tuscanroad/santos-cage-dolls/

Sherrie

Giac said...

Hello Kat,
I look forward to seeing the doll take shape. Graph paper rules!
Big hug,
Giac

Txatxa Txa said...

muy bien
feliz semana

Colleges in Houston said...

Amazing drawing. Your doll will be wonderful.
Visit Colleges in Houston